Trillium Software – Sales Account Executive
If your CV matches the profile we’re looking for please send your application to Ian.Morrison@hartehanks.com
Trillium Software’s enterprise-wide data management suite can easily integrate with a variety of applications, such as, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Ecommerce, Big Data, MDM, CRM, etc. resulting in significant competitive advantages for our clients. These solutions combine Trillium Software’s world-class data quality technology, deep subject matter expertise and a unique set of advisory services.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be excited by the prospect of capitalizing on Trillium Software’s unlimited market potential. This individual will be responsible for participating in the development of sales plans and strategies and for achieving assigned sales targets while maximizing revenue of the Trillium Software Solution. The ideal sales candidate will demonstrate a ‘Hunter’ mentality as well as expand our value proposition within territory accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota.
- Develop and execute prospecting plans for targeted ‘new logo’ accounts.
- Develop and deliver written and verbal sales presentations that address particular customer business needs, and propose corresponding Trillium Software solutions.
- Collaborate with a number of Trillium Software departments, including Consulting, Marketing, and Product Management to develop sales strategies.
- Execute sales strategies and contribute information during the process related to progress, objections and success.
- Manage a complex, consultative, enterprise software sales cycle.
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software to Fortune 500 firms.
- Demonstrated track record of closing mid-sized to large deals
- Demonstrated track record of achieving 100%+ of quota for past 3-5 years.
- Team sales experience a must with a demonstrated track record of collaborating with other sales team members.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cold call and build relationships with senior level individuals within Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies.
- Understanding of the overall solution implementation strategy, methodology and tools, and subsequent delivery.
- Outstanding oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience selling Data Management and Business Intelligence solutions
- Understanding of Data (database, data usage and applications)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English).
- Must be able to travel globally
- Results Oriented
- High degree of organization skills
- Outgoing and positive in style and attitude
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Highly collaborative in defining solutions to client needs
For more information on the organization please visit our website www.trilliumsoftware.com