Trillium Software – Implementation Consultant
As a consultant you will be a member of the Trillium Professional Services team and participate in, and at times lead, Customer engagements to implement the Trillium Software System.
- Install and configure all elements of Trillium Software System
- Build Data Quality projects/solution using Trillium Software System for customers globally
- Identify and build DQ rules (business, data cleanse, match and survivorship rules)
- Build relevant test cases as required
- Perform unit and end-to-end testing
- Prepare customer ready documentation
- Deploy and manage Trillium Software System batch (all OSs) and online solutions
- Create production ready batch scripts
- Support Business Development Managers on complex architecture discussions and Proof of Values with existing customers and prospects.
- Perform off-site and on-site Pre-Sales support for Trillium Software prospects and customers.
- Perform formal and informal training to customers on Trillium Software System.
- Must be knowledgeable about Data Quality; be able to lead such discussions and workshops
- Must be able to identify and articulate Enterprise Data Quality solutions as part of a wider solution or in isolation.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, Computing or Computer Science preferred
- Three+ years of professional experience, preferably in Professional Services/Consultancy or support
- Understanding of Data (database, data usage and applications)
- Experience in working for customers, to customer’s deadlines and expectations
- Knowledge of 3rd party products such as CRM, MDM, ETL and BI applications.
- SAP knowledge/skill preferred.
- UNIX experience (all flavours)
- Windows OS experience
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English).
- Ability to work with both technical and business users.
- Must be able to travel globally
If your CV matches the profile we’re looking for please send your application to Ian.Morrison@hartehanks.com